Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This is a new adventure for me .. an Art journal/CJ. I am not used to the "freedom" in styles and application that an Art Journal uses but I am going to give it a go and see what happens!! I hope I don't let my fellow arties down.
The welcome page speaks for itself.. a printed and collaged scroll with vermicelli and doodling all round; The mainly white page has cut out papers and figures with doodled flourishes and "spots"; he black one .. a pair of stamped legs and some cut out borders together with squiggles and diaper patterns.






4 comments:

JaneH said...

Wowza...love those pages! Yes, you are doing them right. Better than right, in fact.

Janice xxxx said...

these are lovely - looking forward to entry in my journal!

Colour Splash by Cath said...

Feels a bit naughty - like a sneak preview :). They're great - better get on with mine...!

Karen said...

Lovely work here and I am very excited for this CJ to start!